-
November 2nd, 2006, 01:48 AM
#1
Inactive Member
(Sang to the tune of 'My Favorite Things' from the Sound of Music)
Crunk juice in pimp cups and solid gold smiles,
chronic and endo and bonghits for miles,
homeys and sistas all decked out in bling,
these are a few of my favorite things.
Grey Goose and goodies and big poppin' booties,
playas and shorties and fresh little cuties,
five carat teeth caps to match all my rings,
these are a few of my favorite things.
When my beats drop
while I'm rapping
when I trash my pad
I simply remember my favorite things
and then I don't feel so bad.
Thought I'd post something fun since everything I post is always so damn sad. Enjoy [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks